Join startup founders and business angels for the 2nd edition of Startup&Angels in Singapore!
An exclusive and relaxed networking event between startups and angels hosted by GoExpat Group and supported by Australiance & Wombat Capital on Thursday, 24th August at LEVEL3 The Foundry (Unilever) from 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
Meet entrepreneurs, business angels, investors and C-levels around 6 speakers coming to introduce their startups or give some insightful advice about how to develop successful businesses in Singapore. All of this around some wine, beer and food!
You will have the chance to meet:
- Camilo Paredes: CEO, Founder CaterSpot, an online catering marketplace in Asia, currently serving Singapore and Hong Kong. They’ve partnered with over 350 caterers and restaurants who offer catering to make it easy to order catering online for any business or occasion.
- Michele Ferrario: Co-Founder and CEO StashAway, StashAway is the faster way to reach your financial goals. By designing personalised portfolios and monthly investment plans based on your unique characteristics, we’ve created an efficient way to build wealth faster, easier, and more conveniently.
- Julien Labruyere: Co-Founder @ Sleek, Launched in May 2017, Sleek is the first Smart Corporate Services platform for Entrepreneurs and SMEs! We incorporate and help you manage your company governance with simple and efficient online tools.
- Fabrice Burtin: Founder and CEO @ Playground, Playground is the app-based social platform connecting people through sport and recreational activities, with a focus on Southeast Asia. Join activities instantly or easily schedule and confirm activities within your existing community(ies). Connect, meet, play. BETA launch August 2017.
- Dimitri Kouchnirenko: Co-Founder and CEO Incomlend, Incomlend is a first of its kind international invoice exchange where SMEs can fund their Export and domestic trade receivables by selling them to private investors at a discount. The platform’s unique features are offering trades in multiple currencies, originating deals from multiple country origins and covering trades with Credit Insurance.
Book your early bird tickets now at: