Gain valuable cloud skills at the Microsoft Tech Summit and take your career to the next level
Every day the Microsoft Cloud helps developers and IT professionals like you stay competitive in today’s digital transformation landscape. To help build your cloud and infrastructure skills, we’re hitting the road with our top engineers visiting cities around the world to deliver two days of free technical training. This year, there will be a Microsoft Tech Summit near you in Singapore on March 13-14, 2017 at the Marina Bay Sands.
To keep up with the evolution of technologies, tools, and techniques that make up the Microsoft Cloud, the event offers a great opportunity to:
- Learn how Microsoft’s cloud services can help you stay competitive in today’s ever changing digital transformation landscape
- Connect with top Microsoft engineering experts, technology partners and industry peers who can help you get the most out of the cloud
- Grow your career by discovering new ways to engage customers, be more productive and create new business models that optimize operations
Microsoft Tech Summit offers deep dive sessions, hands-on learning, industry insights, and direct access to experts—all in one place. Gather expert cloud knowledge you can apply right away – whether you’re already cloud savvy or just getting started. From entry level sessions to jump start core cloud skills, to advanced 400-level training to take your expertise to the next level, there is something for everyone.
Choose from more than 70 sessions covering a wide range of topics including productivity, security, networking, big data, storage, collaboration, hybrid, containers, DevOps, open source, systems management, the Internet of Things, and more. Sessions are led by top Microsoft engineers who build and run the diverse but highly integrated cloud services across Azure, Office 365, and Windows 10.
Beyond the sessions, the event offers hands-on labs, so you can test-drive Microsoft Cloud technologies, and judge for yourself how these products and services might boost the performance of your applications and processes.
Here’s just a sampling of the session content available:
- Learn how to optimize the configuration of popular open-source container tools and technologies. Examine how they come together to provide a highly scalable and resilient environment for Linux containers in a hybrid world.
- Investigate hybrid platform options, such as combining the software-defined data center model and its many operational efficiencies with the development speed and innovation that cloud technologies can enable.
- Find out how to transform data into action by combining data and information management technologies with big data stores, analytics, and machine learning.
- Explore the latest security technologies, strategies, and practices that can protect enterprises from evolving threats. Balance security and end-user empowerment with effective controls across identities, devices, data, applications, and infrastructure.